When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
European Union General Data Protection Regulation Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation and related member country data protection laws. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your notice and consent.
Additionally, we will 1) notify you of any illegal breach, unauthorized access of unauthorized disclosure of your information in accordance with applicable breach notification laws, 2) provide you with a copy of your information if requested in a common usable format, 2) permit you to make changes to your information at anytime by logging into your dashboard via the ‘Account Info’ page and 3) delete your information upon request in compliance with your “right to be forgotten.”